2021 CE Meeting Dates
Apple users: Apple's privacy protections prevent the club from troubleshooting email delivery issues.
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Digital Denture Reality Check:
Fool-Proof Workflows for Future-Proof Practices
Andrew C. Johnson
DDS | MDS | CDT | FACP
2 CE units
Compare and contrast traditional denture products and digital advancements
Repurpose existing technologies and techniques to suit the digital age
The impact of digital clinical and laboratory practice on the traditional treatment flow
CDC guidelines observed. Space is limited.
Register by Thursday, October 7th at Midnight.
Thanks to our October CE meeting sponsors!
General CE Meeting & Registration Information
PDSC CE meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of the month from September through May.
Submit your name & menu selection to PDSC
Registration Link emailed to you or by email
All registrations are confirmed.
Registrations are always due at Midnight on the Thursday prior to the meeting
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch
5501 N. Hacienda del Sol, Tucson, Arizona
6:00 pm Registration & Social
Check in at the registration desk to sign in even if you prepaid.
6:45 pm to 8:45 pm
Dinner Meeting, Announcements, Introductions and the Presentation
Credits: 2 Hours CE
2021 Registration Fees
$65 members & their 1st time guests
Add $10 for late registrants and walk-ins
Add $20 for billing upon request or if unpaid after 30 days
Prepayment is always appreciated
Paypal through the registration system or the website link.
by Cash or Check
For billing upon request and for those who do not pay their CE fees within 30 days after a CE meeting,
the club will add a billing fee of $20 to your balance.
- The CE fee is due for cancellations made after the reservation deadline.
- Prepaid fees for late cancellations and no shows are not refunded.
- Substitutes are welcome. Nonmembers must pay the nonmember rate.
- Meals & timely service not guaranteed for late registrants, late arrivals or walk-ins
- Program topics, speakers & meal choices are subject to change especially for late arrivals and walk-ins.
- No-shows, including guests, are billed to the person who makes the reservation
- Payment does not constitute a registration, always register to avoid late or walk-in fees
- Kindly keep conversations, texts and phone calls outside the CE meeting room. Set phones to silent mode or turn them off. Thank you!
Two sponsorship spots left in 2021!
Arugula and Frisee Salad, Shaved Fennel, Manchego Cheese, Candied Walnuts & Honey Lemon
Grilled Beef Tenderloin
with Chef’s sides, Wild Mushroom Demi with Oysters and Crimini
Grilled Salmon with Chef’s sides,
Chive Horseradish Beurre Blanc
Grilled Vegetable Enchiladas
Corn tortillas, grilled chiles, tomatoes, cheese, salsa verde, cilantro rice and beans
Panna Cotta: choice of assorted flavors
All with Hacienda Rustic Breads, Butter, Coffees, Teas
Note to Members:
PDSC has retired the FAX machine. Look to your email or check here for club correspondence and meeting announcements.
Join us next month:
Steve Steenson presents on HR