General CE Meeting & Registration Information
PDSC CE meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of the month from September through May.
Submit your name & menu selection to PDSC
via this link or the Registration Link emailed to you
Registrations are confirmed - if you don't receive an email confirmation, please try again.
Registrations are always due at Midnight on the Thursday prior to the meeting
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch
5501 N. Hacienda del Sol, Tucson, Arizona
6:00 pm Registration & Social
Check in at the registration desk to sign in even if you prepaid.
6:45 pm to 8:45 pm
Dinner Meeting, Announcements, Introductions and the Presentation
Credits: 2 Hours CE
- The CE fee is due for cancellations made after the reservation deadline.
- Prepaid fees for late cancellations and no shows are not refunded.
- Substitutes are welcome. Nonmembers must pay the nonmember rate.
- Meals & timely service not guaranteed for late registrants, late arrivals or walk-ins
- Program topics, speakers & meal choices are subject to change especially for late arrivals and walk-ins.
- No-shows, including guests, are billed to the person who makes the reservation
- Payment does not constitute a registration, always register to avoid late or walk-in fees
- Kindly keep conversations, texts and phone calls outside the CE meeting room. Set phones to silent mode or turn them off. Thank you!
- Unpaid late fees, underpaid guest fees and underpaid Paypal payments will be tallied and invoiced at the end of the year.
2022 CE Registration Rates
$65 Member rate by check, Zelle or cash
$70 Member rate by Paypal
$85 Guest rate by check, Zelle or cash
$90 Guest rate by Paypal
$10 Walk-in/Late Registration fee
Applies to everyone registering after midnight the Thursday before the meeting. Unpaid late registration fees will accumulate and be invoiced at the end of the year.
2 Credit Hours
For Zoom events, registrants must Sign in and Sign out of the Chat so that we have a record of your attendance and can provide you with a CE Certificate of Attendance.
Zoom doors open: 6:30pm
Meeting and Program: 6:45pm
See the landing page or your registration confirmation email.
We will also email the Zoom link to registrants
on the day of the event
Zoom CE Fees
Member Rate: $0
$30 by Paypal: See the Paypal options below
Same day registration: Add $10
Meeting links are sent with your registration confirmation email. If you don't see it after you register, please check your spam or promotions folders.
Payment Options for Guests
> Paypal Options
-- Paypal link on our website
-- Pay through the registration link here and pay the additional platform fee. Constant Contact collects this fee of 2.5% + $0.50 for each transaction and it is added to your registration fee before Paypal fees are applied.* To avoid this extra fee, select "Other payment" option when registering and scroll down to complete your registration.
We highly recommend you sign up for a free Zoom account and download the app to watch the program.
Join us for a Zoom CE and Annual Meeting
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Drs. Adam Kaiser & Robert Wood
Osteomyelitis, Osteoradionecrosis &
Medication Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
Prevention, recognition and management:
What every dentist should know!
This event is closed to nonmembers.
There is no fee for this event.
2 CE Units
For our record of attendance and to receive your
Certificate of Attendance,
please sign-in and sign-out of the Zoom chat.
2022 CE Meeting Dates
2022 CE Payment Options:
Check: Make your check out to PDSC
Pay at the door or mail to:
PDSC, PO Box 65832, Tucson, AZ 85728
Paypal Options: PDSC pays Paypal processing fees.
CE fees paid by Paypal through the CE event registration system are accessed a surcharge.
Apple users: Apple's privacy protections prevent the club from troubleshooting email delivery issues.
This is a member only event.